Polaris Surgery Center is committed to ensuring the safety of all patients, staff and surgeons. During the COVID-19 pandemic, Polaris Surgery Center has implemented multiple new measures to ensure your safety throughout your visit with us.
- We are currently allowing one (1) visitor only within our facility at this time. Your loved ones may remain in their vehicles if they choose and they will receive multiple phone calls/text messages from our staff and surgeons to keep them in the loop regarding your care.
- All patients will be screened prior to entering our facility. Our screening process includes a temperature check, symptom check and exposure questionnaire.
- Staff, patients, vendors and surgeons are all required to wear a face mask while within the facility.
- Our waiting room continues to be appropriately spaced to observe social distancing guidelines.
- All areas of the facility are routinely cleaned and all patient areas are cleaned after each patient.
If you have any concerns or questions regarding your procedure or surgery please call 614-232-6500. Our staff will be happy to help address any concerns or questions with you. Polaris Surgery Center remains committed to following all CDC guidelines while still providing excellent care to our patients.
Video Below: Infection Prevention & Security Related to COVID-19
Questions? Just reach out!
We're here to answer any questions you may have. You can call 614-232-6500 and we are happy to help.